/d/ - Discussion

Avoid foolish questions, genealogies, dissensions, and disputes about the law. These things are unprofitable and vain

Mode: Reply

Max file size: 15.00 MB

Max files: 3

Remember to follow the rules

Max message length: 4096


Open file (112.02 KB 657x1145 IMG_0709.PNG )
Baptist general sheep 07/16/2017 (Sun) 00:27:55 [Preview] No. 25
This is a safe space for Baptists from the C*thodopagan persecution. Curious about God? Ask here.

Welcome
>Protestants
>Anglicans
Not Welcome
>Catholics
>Orthodox
>Pagans
>>25
um, no sweatie
>>26
>Snarky reply with an image of Mary sinning
What did he mean by this?
>>27
>C*thodopagan persecution
the Baptist cries out in pain as it strikes you
>>29
>deflection away from his sinful image
Baptists are certainly persecuted by Catholics, Orthodox, and pagans- hence the reason for this safe space. Do you have any questions about God or are you just gonna post more images of Mary killing pastors?
>>30
"sinful"
>Do you have any questions about God
Is there one God?
Are there three co-existent, co-eternal persons who can all be accurately called God, those being the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, as they are each fully God?
Was the person of the Son always fully God and did He become incarnate in the womb of the virgin Mary?
Did His human nature exist for even the smallest quantity of time before being united with His divine nature?
Was the person of the Son born of the virgin Mary, and at the time of His birth were His human and divine nature independent?
>>31
Not that poster, but if you are serious I will try to answer you.
>sinful
Yes. Is murder not a sin?
>Is there one God?
Yes.
>Are there three co-existent, co-eternal persons who can all be accurately called God, those being the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, as they are each fully God?
Yes, they are all God.
>Was the person of the Son always fully God and did He become incarnate in the womb of the virgin Mary?
Yes.
>Did His human nature exist for even the smallest quantity of time before being united with His divine nature?
He was never "united" with His divine nature, He was always God.
>Was the person of the Son born of the virgin Mary, and at the time of His birth were His human and divine nature independent?
Of course. That is why he is both fully man and fully God, not fully man-God. If His human and divine nature were one and the same, how could Jesus have died?
>>32
>implying pic necessarily displays murder
wew
>He was never "united" with His divine nature, He was always God.
literally what? what did I say that suggests that His divine nature isn't pre-existent?
>Of course. That is why he is both fully man and fully God, not fully man-God. If His human and divine nature were one and the same, how could Jesus have died?
So is Mary the Theotokos?
>>33
>wew
Wew indeed. Personally I don't care for such stupid images but it surprises me that you folk that supposedly hold her sacred and pray to her would repost images that depict her as a sinner.
>what did I say that suggests that His divine nature isn't pre-existent?
If God's nature is pre-existent then Mary could not have possible given birth to God.
>>34
Nestorianism, on my Christchan?
It's more likely than you think
>>34
Is Jesus pre-existent? Is Jesus God? Did Mary give birth to Jesus?
>>31
>Did His human nature exist for even the smallest quantity of time before being united with His divine nature?
No, that's heretical
>>34
>If God's nature is pre-existent then Mary could not have possible given birth to God.

Once again B*ptists showing their ignorance.
>>26
>Sweaty
Eww.
>>26
>Sweaty
Eww.
Open file (908.20 KB 1629x2548 turkanon 1.png )
>>26
Daily reminder the turkposter is a D&C Goon.
>Catholic swoops in to invade your safespace
Now what?
>>51
(((Discord))) is cancer, anyone who uses it is a shitposter.
>Catholics not welcome
>>25
>>>/g/etout
This board is not the place for that.
>>51
You misspelled my name, but I appreciate the effort. Also I'm not a goon, but I know you'll never accept that so it's not really worth arguing

Also there's more than one Turkposter ;)
Open file (261.42 KB 350x197 squidposting.gif )
>>27
But I thought that by your own account it's not sinful to harm sodomites????

>>59
I am also a turkposter. But I do have tfw no one's made a slanderous image about my exploits.
>>25
Ah, finally an Anglican thread with an image made by me.

Delete
Report/Ban

Captcha (required for reports and bans by board staff)


no cookies?